What You Will Learn:
- The power of designing your life
- The daily practice of asking yourself if you are happy?
- How to identify what you want in life and how to make the necessary change
- The backbone of any creator business
- Setting a time based goal to help you achieve what you really want
- The importance of word of mouth for growth
- Why focusing on one platform can help your reach grow
- How to launch your career as a creator
- The new way to view employment and self-employment
- The fallacy of security in traditional employment
- Don’t compare yourself to others and run your own race
Jay Clouse helps creators earn a living. He is the writer of Creator Science and the host of Creative Elements, a narrative-interview podcast going behind the scenes of today’s top creators. He previously led the Community Experience team for Pat Flynn and Smart Passive Income, designing their paid membership community and cohort-based course programs.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.