In this episode, I share my biggest lessons from co-founder of Modern Loss, Rebecca Soffer.
My biggest takeaways:
- Life sometimes throws curveballs. If you don't learn from it immediately, you must learn from it eventually.
- Build your rich life. For Rebecca that meant living a life full of adventure, trying new things, and living a life of passion.
- Change can be scary, but be open to change. Eventually it can lead you to work that is even more fulfilling; way beyond where you were initially.
- You have limited time on earth... Nothing is guaranteed - so don't waste your time.
- Post traumatic growth and resilience are real. Rebecca's parents are not here, but she is still going to make the best life possible.
- We all have power; we just need to harness it. Sometimes being thrown into tough circumstances leads you to leaning into your inner power and developing resilience.
- You really need to believe in your mission, your story, what you are doing, and your goal. That is the only way you will deal with navigating roadblocks, naysayers, and when things get tough.
These were my biggest takeaways. I'd love to hear from you with your biggest takeaways. Send us a message on Instagram @ BitsofGold_Podcast. https://www.instagram.com/bitsofgold_podcast/?hl=en
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.