In this recap episode, I share my biggest takeaways and Bits of Gold from the episode with David Lekach from Dream Water.
- Run your own race. Focus on you. Don’t worry about the competition or others.
- Find a mentor: Find someone to help guide you.
- You need to be actively communicating to people in your life. Employees, team members, family, friends, so it minimizes discord and frustration. Communication is key. Entrepreneurship is lonely.
- There is no such thing as an overnight success. He is a 9+ year success. Things take time. It can not be about the money. If it’s just about the money, more often than not, you will eventually lose. It’s not a straight up journey.
- Mindset is important. He is viewing Corona as an opportunity for what can we create during this time?
- Cash flow vs cash. Positive cash flow is very important. Keep your fixed overhead low so you can survive and get through tough times. That’s important!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.