In this episode, I sit down with co-founder of Arkadium, Kenny Rosenblatt and we discuss his journey, the adversity he faced in building his business, and how he lives his dream life today by being his authentic self.
In this episode, a few key highlights are:
- The importance of making more money than you spend
- How your luck can change in one second with one email or one phone call
- The importance of putting your team and network first over profits. Kenny referred to this as "people over profits"
- Loving the journey as that is where the lessons and growth are hidden
- The importance of work-life balance and that longer hours don't mean more results
- How to deal with failure
- Developing grit + resilience
- The importance of inspiring your kids
- Living your authentic life.
You can find more on Arkadium here: https://www.arkadium.com/
You can follow Kenny here: https://www.arkadium.com/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.